I wanted to share a few photos with you of what I've been doing lately. I decided my sewing room needed reorganized and redecorated. It's a small room, 9'x13', so it was a crowded mess.
I hired carpenters to install a long shelf running all the way around the room near the ceiling and also shelves in the closet. I have an extensive soft sculpture doll collection so that had to share the small room with all my sewing items. I'll be adding a new valance over the window and curtains to cover the closet. The only thing I haven't finished organizing is the closet and I'll be doing that very soon.
Here are some photos of the room.
Before: a crowded mess.
After: all nice and clean!
I also finished my second Botanika block. I love the way it turned out. I just need to make the bird eyes.